Secret of Success-Quotes from Chanakya
- "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are hooked first. "
- " Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venemous".
- "The biggest Guru-mantra is" Never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you."
- "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
- "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."
- "The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
- "Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
- "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction."
- "God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple."
- "A man is great by deeds, not by birth."
- "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness."
- "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends."
- "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person."
- "Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth."
I am not sure whether i agree with all the points mentioned above, but yet these are words of a great person...and surely the secret of success tips...Hence mentioned here....